Here are 6 things that I learned whilst in Santa Fe:
1. A fly can hang onto a window until the vehicle reaches around 60 mph.
2. George R. R. Martin lives in Santa Fe fairly regularly.
3. Texans like bad chocolate.
4. Beware the woman at the camera shop with the cat.
5. The easiest way to tell the difference between a fir and a spruce is the needles. Firs have soft needles and spruce have hard, sharp needles.
6. A lot of people die in Santa Fe.*
*We saw a lot of cemeteries in Santa Fe... more than an average city. I could easily surmise that Santa Fe puts their cemeteries in more central locations or that their cemeteries have a smaller limit to their capacity. Neither of those can quite compete with my conclusion that a lot of people die in Santa Fe.