1. I love lists.
2. Despite promising myself that I would never again live in Texas, I currently live in central Texas.
3. Jurassic Park is my favorite movie.
4. I despise almost everything about celery.
5. I am the procrastinator.
6. I have visited 15+ countries.
7. I have a Bachelors Degree in English with a minor in History.
8. Left up to my own devices, I don't eat meat.
9. I love cross-stitching and knitting.
10. I am a total nerd.
11. British humor might be one of my favorite things.
12. I love love love asian food.
13. The English language is one of the most interesting things to me.
14. I can't drink milk.
15. I sleep on the floor out of choice.
16. I don't like staying in the same place for even a year at a time.
17. I drive a cadillac.
18. Watership Down is my favorite book.
19. I love to garden.
20. I would rather stay up late than get up early.
21. Camping might be my favorite thing.
22. Due to unforeseen circumstances each time, I have been unable to attend grad school twice and the peace corps once.
23. I haven't added any new music to my collection in about 6 months.
24. I love popcorn.
25. Born and raised Minnesotan.
26. I rather enjoy the smell of citronella.
27. I went to school in Wisconsin.
28. One day I would like to open a used bookstore and coffee shop.
29. I love cats and dogs... and can never decide which one I like more.
30. I can type about 55wpm... not sure if that's average or not.
31. Writing is my catharsis.
32. I am really quite awful at making friends.
33. Strawberry rhubarb pie is my favorite.
34. I love cooking with oils... sesame being my favorite.
35. Neil Gaiman might just be my favorite author.
36. I've been to the Ren Fest 9 times out of 10 in the last 10 years.
37. I've been known to act from time to time.
38. I do my best not to lie.
39. Joss Whedon rocks my socks off.
40. Photography is one of my hobbies... last year I was one of the photographers at Comic Con here in Austin!
41. I am a total introvert.
42. My sister is my best friend.
43. Speaking of my sister.... I'm going to be an aunt soon!!!
44. My graduating class had 15 students in it and 2 exchange students.
45. My life is like one big movie reference.
46. I am not a competitive person.
47. I love 90's music and cartoons.
48. I think almost all movies have some sort of redeeming quality about them.
49. I have an irrational fear that I'm going to eat something with peanuts in it and then talk to someone who is deathly allergic to peanuts.
50. It's past my bedtime and it's only 11pm. *sigh*
So, there you have it folks! I hope that tickled your fancy! Take a look at both lists and see what has changed!